Amuse your bathtub.
5 notes of skin moisturizing sugarcane bathmix.
SUGARCANE BREW ZEN-BATHING POWDER
Fill the bathtub with hot / warm water (approx. 95~105°F)
Open the package, add the content into the bathwater and stir well.
(1pack for approx. 50~55 US gal)
Make sure that the water temperature is appropriate and take your bath.The bath water can be used for your in-water massaging, face washing and exfoliation care.
Rinse the bathtub well with shower after unwatering the bath.
Directions for safe use:
(1) This product is not edible. If mistakenly swallowed, take measures such as giving water and consult a doctor.
(2) Please do not use the remaining water for washing. Check the instruction manual of your bathtub before using.
(3) Do not stay in the bath too long to avoid head rushes or any other symptoms.
- PRODUCT NAME
- Sugarbrew Zen Bath Powder
- NET CONTENT
- Net Wt. 1.4oz / 40g × 5 tones of package
- Made in Japan
- FEATURED INGREDIENTS
Black Strap Powder
"Natural harvest botanicals for your skin"
100% organic brown sugar brewed & extracted from the cane harvests of Okinawa Islands, Japan. Brown sugar Oligosaccharide contained in the granules prevents dryness and irritation from dehydration.
"The warming feel of epsom salt"
Also known as Epsom Salt, a bathing component with skin moisturizing and conditioning effect. The thermal capturing agent adds an unwinding warmness to your bath.
"The element of spa exfoliation"
A component also found in nature and in the human body. Removes dirt and sebum from pores & supports exfoliation care during your bathtime.
- moist retention
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
"A touch of natural skin veil"
Similar to sebum wax, Jojoba oil forms a thin shield over the skin protecting the body from drying. Contains Vitamins B, E, and amino acids offering a natural moisturizing effect.